We understand your concerns during this time of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
We would like to reassure you that as a practice we are up to date with the latest guidelines from NHS England
In accordance with the latest guidance, all routine, non-urgent dental care has been deferred until advised otherwise.
Our practices remain open providing telephone triage services for patients with urgent needs.
We can provide the following:
- antibiotics where appropriate.
Please help us adhere to the social distancing measures set by the government by maintaining your distance with staff and patients where possible.
We will continue to attain the highest standards of cross infection control within the surgery and maintain a safe environment for our patients.
Important Notice for Patients:
- If you or anyone in your household has a high temperature or a new and continuous cough – even if it’s mild, you should not come to the practice.
- Everyone in your household must stay at home for 14 days and keep away from others.
- Go to NHS.UK to check your symptoms and follow the specialist medical advice. Only call NHS 111 if you can’t get online or your symptoms worsen.
- Protect older people and those with existing health conditions by avoiding contact.
Coronavirus: further information